Thursday, August 22, 2013

Shout out to our Knowledge Ambassadors.



We are a busy group. Everyday we have questions and answers shared between members.  Its amazing how much knowledge is passed round.

One of the tasks I have been doing is when I see a question I can't answer but I know someone that does then I tag the member's name in the comments box so they can find the question quickly and share their knowledge.  Its a great way of just getting information to the questioner.

But I don't know everyone and so I decided to ask members of the group what their interest/specialty area was. You know, create a list of 'Knowledge Ambassadors' - members that know a lot more about a subject and are happy to share their knowledge and insight.

Very quickly this became a great question to have asked the members. I was really impressed with the answers and the engagement to the question.  Everyone shared a new dimension of themselves which I previously didn't know and I'm sure like me you have wondered about who does what on a daily basis.

So without further ado - here is the a list of 'Knowledge Ambassadors', This is my go to list for when I see a question and know off the top of my had who can help answer the question.  Thanks so much for everyone that contributed and shared.  Its list like this that make us feel more connected with our community and help find what we are looking for quicker.

Well done guys.






p.s - if you are reading this and you have a hobby/special interest/specialty that is not on the list then please let me know so I can add you to the list.  Its all about getting to know our community better. :)



2 comments: