Saturday, August 10, 2013

Muscat Where can I Find guidelines.

Guidelines?  Really?  uh...yes.  they are needed.

MWCIF has been running now for over 3 years and as you can see from the posts and comments its a successful spot to help you find what you are looking for.  As things grow and improve its important to outline in more detail a set of guidelines that give users a better understanding of acceptable communication. 


I have put together a set of guidelines which I think reflect where the group sits at the moment. I would appreciate you having a read of them to make yourself familiar with them but also allow you the opportunity to comment and give me feedback. You may comment on this post or you can message me directly. Please note that these guidelines are subject to change as the group evolves. 


I created a separate page for them so that they were easily available for all to read. :)


have a great day guys.  Happy finding.



1 comment: